Friday, April 8, 2011

My Best Picture Ever (Dedicated to my very handsome and funniest idol ever)


Finally, I already seen Anthony Taberna in Umagang Kay Ganda.


Keep on smiling. ^_^

It's a great honor and very lucky to have a short conversation with Umagang Kay Ganda host Anthony Taberna. I admit, I have a crush on him. (I'm blushing again.... xD) In real life, he's quite serious, but he's really funny pala in person. I can't explain why he is always looking at me. It's weird at first because he don't know me yet, until he always nodding, and nodding, and nodding three times (I count on it. xD).

After his live news stint, he had a quite time making the staff and crew of UKG happy off-cam. As he talked to their Multimedia Producer, Ms. Charity Temple (The one who is always posting on UKG's Facebook Fanpage. Nice work huh?), I was shocked. He looked at me and made a very nice wave (as he always do during Dos Por Dos gap). He called me and talked to him for a while and had a very memorable picture taking with him. Sa ttotoo lang, nagpapatawa pa siya sa amin nung nakita nila kami with my friend na nanalo din sa Bida Audience Bagong Gising Picture. Akala niya kasi, artista daw ang nakausap niya. Sabi naman namin, baka sa Facebook lang yun. So funny. xD

I felt a greater happiness after that time. He said, "Salamat po at nandito kayo. Kamusta po kayo?" Well, gentleman ka pala ha? Anyway, salamat po at nagkita din tayo after seven months of being a no. 1 fan of yours. Actually, it's exactly my 10th monthsary since I watched this morning show. It's nice to see him in person. And thank you, Mr. Taberna for making me smile all day long. Keep up the good work and more power to UKG. God bless and stay happy always. ^_^

Blog from Jessica Marie

*Editor's Note: Thanks Umagang Kay Ganda for your invite. Sa uulitin po. Talagang panalo ang araw na yun at nakalapit din ako kay Ka Tunying. Thank you. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment