Friday, August 5, 2011

I will miss Pinky Webb :(

I take this picture during commercial break



Last April 7, it was a very memorable experience to visit the Loop Studio for Umagang Kay Ganda. And I'm very glad that Ms. Pinky Webb greeted me a very beautiful morning to me. That was the time I've seen her personally for the first and last time. She also introduced me and my fellow winner in our Bida Audience of the Day for their "Bagong Gising" Photo Contest which I joined last March. Then I'm very lucky to become their audience in UKG live.

She is so pretty and very humble in person. When I greeted her, she responded me a big smile and a graceful greeting for me. Although I don't even talked to her or take some pictures together, I'm still overwhelmed to know her. Since then, I started to say thank the staff and crew of UKG for their great acknowledgment for us and to Ms. Charity Temple, their multimedia producer, for inviting me.

My very own throw pillow



I got my throw pillow as a sign of remembrance. As I always remember her, I will embrace this pillow everytime and saying "Umagang kay Ganda". That was the time I started to love and admire her as a very beautiful, talented and well-known news anchor in our generation. I remembered that she always replied to my tweets and encouraged me to support the fight for justice to her brother, Hubert Webb, I always love her already because she is very friendly to somebody, whether it's good or bad. And, as she always tweeted to me, Pinky gave me thanks and mentioned my first name "Jessica" with a smiley on it. I smiled at her.


I had a very nice conversation with Pinky on Twitter. :)


As she faces her new chapter in her chosen field, I wish her all the best. And also, I would like to take this chance to say thank Ms. Pinky Webb for inspiring me and makes me happy and stay positive in everyday's challenges. I will definitely miss her in Umagang Kay Ganda and her radio program "Failon at Webb". And most of all, as you may now face the reality of leaving anything and changing everything, I will always be here, from the bottom of my heart, to love, respect and support you.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and stay beautiful. Mahal ka namin, Ms. Pinky. :)

Your fan,

Jessica Marie Borromeo

Editor's Note: I just want to reveal my full name for her to know me as a true-blue fan of Umagang Kay Ganda. Anyway, I just share this. I really don't expect on her announcement because I'm on my way to school during that time. So, to amke it more special, I will dedicate this blog entry to my beautiful and very friendly journalist I ever know, Ms. Joanna Marie Pagaspas Webb aka Ms. Pinky Webb. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment